Saturday, June 2, 2012

Book Review: A Rather Remarkable Homecoming by C.A. Belmond

A Rather Remarkable HomecomingA Rather Remarkable Homecoming by C.A. Belmond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in this series and I really enjoyed it. Penny and Jeremy return from their honeymoon only to find they have a request from Prince Charles himself and it involves Grandmother Beryl’s house.

The house is in danger of being razed and a local historical society, with some pull with HRM, is trying to save it. The house is located in Cornwall, so off Penny and Jeremy head to Cornwall. There they discover the house has secrets as do some of the locals.

While in Cornwall, they rent a cottage from one of the locals and settle in to find out what is going on. And, happily, cousin Rollo, shows up to help them out a bit. The story meanders a bit, but all in all, I found this to be a top notch entry in this series. I look forward to the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments: