Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the rains bring... spiders

Ugh. I figured when I finally got the pest control people to the house I was home free. I forgot to take into account the rain and critters wanting a dry spot. The past week it seems like I've been invaded - in the house and outside. The worst was when I saw a spider that I swear could beat up my cat. I can't stand them, but the bigger they are, the more freaked I am. I am fair though, if they stay outside, that's cool. But, I have called the pest control folks and they'll be back on Monday.

But, in an effort to ensure no more invade my space (I've killed several in the house in the past few days), I'm trying the sonic pest control devices that you plug into the wall. I've pretty much got one in every room. I'm not sure they really work, but I'm willing to give anything a go at this point.

No comments: